Hunting in Nyuksenskii district, Vologda region, Russia: hunting grounds, hunting hotels, houses
Hunt booking in Nyuksenskii district for hunters who desire to get excellent hunting trophy: bear, moose/elk, boar, European deer, capercaillie/blackcock huntings. Very nice place in Russian taiga. Highly experienced professional hunters at the disposal of the hunters. Many special hunt fields with comfortable hunt towers on them. Everything you need are at the hunting ground. All terrain vehicles and modern hunting devices including night vision devices are present, two hunting houses with all conveniences are present also.
Attention for foreign hunters! Hunt booking in Nyuksenskii district, Vologda region, Russia should be done not less than 45 days before the hunter’s arrival to Russia due to the time necessary to get visa — usually on average 30 days from the day the documents for getting visa to be handed over to the Russian consulate.
Spring time hunt proposal:
price of Spring hunting (4 hunting mornings) — period: from the forth April’s Saturday till the 10th of May
Package spring hunting capercaillie/blackcock tour price for one hunter is 123 750 ₽, hunting success is 99%.
- transport on territory (ATV)
- hunting license
- PH per every hunter in group (5-6 hunters)
- field trophy preparation
- trophy preservation
- trophy veterinary certificate
- capercaillie trophy (trophy cost 33 750 ₽, extra trophy 30 000 ₽)
- blackcock trophy (trophy cost 15 000 ₽, extra trophy 11 250 ₽)
- as an option — complimentary woodcock hunting
Price doesn’t include:
- visa invitation documents
- transfer from/to an airport/railway station
- interpreter servises
- alcoholic/nonalcoholic drinks
- trophy shipment
- hotels and meals before and after a hunting
Terms of payment:
- 67 500 ₽ prepayment
- final payment on site according to the results of the hunting tour
- prepayment is non-refundable
- wounded and not found animal is 100% of the trophy cost
- miss shot is 50% of the trophy cost
- shooting refusal is 50% of the trophy cost
Mode of hunting: the hunting is held at the birds’ courtship time early in the morning (at 2-3 in the morning) or in the evening. Hunters creep to a singing capercaillie and at the distance 30-35 metres shoot. Hunters hunt on a blackcock from a hut (blind) siting there quietly and waiting for the moment for good shot during blackcock dancing.
Representative contacts — e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunt booking, hunting services, hunting guide, interpreter services, hunting consulting services on the subject «Hunting routes and hunting grounds in Vologda region, Russia», hunting treks, excursions to the Vologda region hunting grounds, hunting announcements, advertisements. Contacts: e-mail: email@example.com ; tel. +7-921-142-09-18, business owner Anatolii Gopko, state register number: 318352500044855.
© 2019: https://erlmerkel.ru